Premier Bank Admit Card 2020: Premier Bank Limited is published the exam date for the post of MTO, TJO, TJO Cash. Shortlisted candidates will able to download the admit card from premierbankltd.com/pbl/careers. The Exam date is 24 January 2020.
Premier Bank Limited just was published a new job circular to apply for the Vacant Positions of Management Trainee Officer, Trainee Junior Officer and Trainee Junior officer cash. The online application was ended on 12 January 2020.
Lets dive it in:
|Organization||:||Premier Bank Limited|
|Online Application Portal||:||premierbankltd.com/pbl/careers|
|Educational Qualification||:||Graduation and Post Graduation Level|
|Application||:||Online Based Recruitment System|
|Application Opening Date||:||–|
|Closing Date||:||12th January 2020|
Premier Bank Job Circular:
Premier Bank Limited is published a new job circular. It is now inviting application for the vacant position. check full details, positions and eligibility, online application process and other information from below:
Positions and Eligibility:
Educational Qualifications for Management Trainee Officer:
- MBA/MBM/EMBA/Masters in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Management, Human Resources Management, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Health Economics and other Business Studies from a reputed university.
- All First Division/Class in the academic record.
- Candidates should have minimum CGPA is 3.00 out of 4.00 in Bachelor/Honors & Masters Degree.
- Minimum GPA is 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC and HSC examination.
Educational Qualifications for Trainee Junior Officer (General):
- MBA/MBM/Master’s degree or Bachelor Degree with Honors in any subject from any recognized University.
- Candidate should have minimum GPA 3.00 out of 5.00 / equivalent in SSC & HSC.
- Minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00/ equivalent in Bachelor & Master’s Degree.
Educational Qualifications for Trainee Junior Officer (Cash):
- Master’s degree or Bachelor Degree with Honors in any subjects from any recognized university.
- Candidate should have minimum GPA 3.00 out of 5.00 /equivalent in SSC & HSC.
- Minimum CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00 / equivalent in Bachelor & Master’s Degree.
Other professional requirements for both positions:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Bangla.
- IT Savvy, Strong command especially in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
Regional preference to work i.e. Dhaka Division, Chittagong Division, Rajshahi Division, Sylhet Division, Khulna Division, Mymensingh Division, Rangpur Division, Barisal Division or any place in Bangladesh.
PBL Online Application Form
Qualified and interested candidates can apply through the Online at Premier Bank Limited Official Website- premierbankltd.com. Or PBL Job Application Website- premierbankltd.com/pbl/careers.
Online Form Fill up instruction:
- Visit- http://premierbankltd.com/pbl/careers.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Now, you will get the PBL Online Application Form.
- * indicates mandatory field.
- Fill up the Personal, Academic, Work Experience (If Any) step by step.
- Input the password in CV Security Option and for Download the PBL Admit Card.
- Password Instruction: Password must be within 8-20 character having minimum 1 Lowercase,1 Uppercase,1 Numeric and 1 Special (! @,#,$ etc.) character
- Check the Information and then submit the Application.
- You will get a tracking number with an applicant copy.
- Download and Print the Applicant Copy and preserver it for further references.
Note: Don’t press any backward button on the keyboard and the Reset info button. If you do that, you have to fill up all the information again.
- Any persuasion during the selection process will lead to disqualification.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the application without assigning any reason.
Premier Bank Admit Card
Premier Bank Limited has published the Admit Card for Trainee Junior Officer (General and Cash) and Management Trainee Officer.
PBL is notified the shortlisted candidate to download the admit card from the official website.
To Download the Premier Bank Admit Card:
- Visit- http://premierbankltd.com/pbl/careers
- Log in with your tracking number and password.
- Download the admit card and print it on A4 Size Papers.
If An Applicants forget their Tracking Number and Password, Check your email address for necessary instruction or directly communicate with HR Division.
Seat Plan and Exam Date
The PBL Authority just announced the written test exam date for the post of Trainee Junior Officer (General and Cash). The Exam Date is 24 January 2020. The Candidate will find the Premier Bank seat plan, Exam Center, Venue, Date and Time on the Admit Card.
Premier Bank Limited Exam Result
After completing the Examination process, the authority will publish the Premier Bank Limited exam result on PBL Career Website- premierbankltd.com.
To Search Premier Bank Exam Result:
- Visit- http://premierbankltd.com/pbl/careers/
- Check out the notice of PBL Exam Result.
- Now, Search and Check the Written Exam Result.
You may also find the Premier Bank Exam Result from here, cause we will update it here when any result is available to search.
PBL Selection Procedure
- Management reserves the right to screen and & shortlist potential candidates based on the academic merit, job requirements and regional interest.
- Candidates, who have successfully passed the preliminary interview, are invited to appear the written test Examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to pass the written examination to qualify for viva voice as per the set standard by the Bank.