Mercantile Bank Admit Card: Mercantile Bank Limited just published a new job circular to apply for the vacant positions. The admit card is available at – mblbd.com.
Lets Dive it in:
|Organization||:||Mercantile Bank Limited|
|Online Application Portal||:||mblbd.com/career|
|Educational Qualification||:||Graduation and Post Graduation Level.|
|Application||:||Online Based Recruitment System|
|Application Opening Date||:||–|
|Closing Date||:||18th October 2020|
MBL Job Circular:
Mercantile bank has published the job circular for couple of posts. Applicants can find the notice, available jobs, admit card, exam result from the circular.
Management Trainee Officer
Required qualifications and particulars for the position are:
- Post graduation/ 04 years graduation in any discipline from any reputed UGC approved University with minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 scale or 1st Class.
- 4.00 out of 5.00 scale in SSC and HSC or minimum -5 B” in 0 Level and “2 B” in A Level.
- Good knowledge in latest operating systems.
- Office Automation such as MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point.
- Applicant must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
The selected candidates shall have to work at Cash Department at any Branch/ Office of the Bank anywhere in Bangladesh.
Salary, Comprehensive and Benefits
The Management Trainee Officers will be entitled to a consolidated monthly remuneration of Tk. 40,000.00 for 01 (One) year of probation period.
On satisfactory completion of probation period, Management Trainee Officers will be confirmed as Executive Officer in the regular pay scale of the Bank.
MBL Online Application:
If An applicants feels that, they are the right candidate to face the challenges and want to join the winning team, submit your resume through “ONLINE” in www.mblbd.com the Official website of Mercantile Bank Limited within the deadline.
Online Form Fill up Instruction:
- Visit- http://www.mblbd.com/career/main/job
- Fill up the MBL online application form.
- (*) indicates mandatory field.
- Upload Photo and signature.
- Review all the information and submit the application.
After successfully submitting the MBL online application form, you will get a tracking number. Save it for future references.
- Only shortlisted candidates will get an SMS or notification.
- Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication.
- Candidates selected for appointment shall be required to execute a ‘Surety Bond’ to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 4 (Four) years from the date of joining.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel any application upon primary verification and against which no claim can be made, either to the Bank or with any Authority.
- Hard Copy of Resume for candidature will not be accepted.
Mercantile Bank Admit Card
MBL Authority has not published the MBL Admit Card. The Mercantile Bank will publish the Mercantile Bank Admit Card Notice on the Official website. Candidate will also get an SMS on the mobile phone to download MBL Admit Card.
To Download the MBL Admit Card:
- Visit- http://www.mblbd.com/career/mycv/login
- Input your E-mail id and Password
- Click On Admit Card
- Now, Download the Admit Card
Applicants will get MBL Exam Center, Venue, MBL Seat Plan on the Official Website- mblbd.com. They can also find Mercantile Bank Seat Plan on the Admit Card.
Mercantile Bank Exam Result
After completing the exam, the MBL Authority will publish the exam result on the Official Website of Mercantile Bank Limited. To get Mercantile Bank Exam Result, Visit- mblbd.com. you may also find your result from here.
We will update it here, when any information is available.
- The selection process will be purely on merit basis.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to sit for a competitive written examination.
- Only Passed Candidate will call for the Interview.
Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the interview process who have fully completed their degrees and have in hand their final transcripts or degrees in original.