DGFP Admit Card 2020: Directorate General of Family Planning will publish the admit card on dgfp.teletalk.com.bd. The Examination notice for different notice is available at dgfp.gov.bd.
DGFP is published a new job circular to apply in 36 categories and 1562 vacant posts. The Online Application application form is available at dgfp.teletalk.com.bd.
Let’s Dive it in:
- Job Circular
- DGFP Admit Card
- Family Planning Results
DGFP Job Circular
Directorate General of Family Planning is now inviting application for the vacant posts of family planning. A notice of recruitment is published on the DGFP Official Website- dgfp.gov.bd.
- Medical Technologist (LAB, RADIO)
- Health Educator
- Stenographer cum computer operator
- Computer Operator
- Field Trainer
- Head Assistant
- Upper Division Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Stenotypist cum computer operator
- Assistant Statistics
- Store Keeper
- Assistant Librarian
- E.P.I Technician
- Office Assistant cum computer typist
- Telephone Operator
- Data Entry/ Control Operator
- Ward Master
- Linen Keeper
- Instrument Caretaker.
- Ticket Clark
- Sterilizer cum mechanic
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Record Keeper
- Office Shohayok
- MLSS/Security Guard
- Security Guard
- Cook Helper
Previous Circular Post:
- FWV Trainer (Family Welfare Visitor Trainer)
dgfp.teletalk.com.bd Online Application Form:
Qualified and Interested Candidate can apply through the Directorate General of Family Planning Official website – dgfp.gov.bd or dgfp.teletalk.com.bd.
The DGFP Online Application has two processes. First of all, Applicants need to fill up the Family Planning Online Application form and then pay the application fees using teletalk.
DGFP Online Application Form Fill Up Instruction:
- Visit- dgfp.gov.bd and Find the Online application form.
- Go Directly to- dgfp.teletalk.com.bd.
- Select the post you want to apply to.
- You must fill-up the application form.
- (*) indicates the Kmandatory field.
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Photo Instruction: 300×300 Pixels, 100 KB
- Signature Instruction: 300×80 Pixels, 60 KB
- Click Browse to upload your photo and signature
- After completing all these steps, Submit the Application form.
After successfully submitting the DGFP Online Application form, you will get an Application ID & Password with your photo and signature. And an applicant copy. You will also get an SMS in your mobile number with the Application ID.
Download and Print the applicant copy for future references.
DGFP Payment Instruction:
After completing the Family Planning Online Application form, you must pay the required application fees.
To complete the online application, you have to pay using Teletalk. The payment amount is 112 (Including VAT and Other Service Charge)
Teletalk Payment Instruction:
SMS 1: DGFP <space> User ID and Send it to 16222.
You will get a PIN from Teletalk. Please save it to send the second SMS.
SMS 2: DGFP <space> YES <space> PIN and Send it to 16222.
After completing these steps, the applicant will get a user id and password. Please save it to download the admit card.
DGFP Job Circular Payment Status:
After completing the payment, you should check the payment status to verify your payment.
To Check Payment Status:
- Visit- Payment Status
- Click Payment Status Option
- Input your Application ID and Password
- Check the payment status [It is paid or not]
DGFP Admit Card
Directorate General of Family Planning will publish the notice to download the admit card on the Official website- dgfp.gov.bd. Applicants can download the admit card using user id and password on dgfp.teletalk.com.bd.
How to Download Family Planning Admit Card:
- Visit- dgfp.teletalk.com.bd
- Click on Log in Option.
- Input Your Application ID and Password
- Download the Admit Card.
DGFP Application ID/Password Recovery:
- Visit- dgfp.teletalk.com.bd
- Input Your Mobile Number and user id.
- Click On Submit and Get your Application ID and Password
The Directorate General of Family Planning Office will notify the Qualified Candidate on their registered mobile number by an SMS.
After publishing the date of the admit card, the applicant will able to download their admit card.
Exam Date: DGFP Office will publish the exam center, venue, and date on the Directorate General of Family Planning’s official website. The Seat plan will also be available on the admit card.
The Authority will publish the DGFP Exam Result on the website. The candidate can now search for their exam result.
To Search the DGFP Exam Result:
- Visit- dgfp.gov.bd
- Go to the notice board to download the exam result.
- Search the Exam Result by your Number.
You can also download the Family Planning Exam Result from here. Just Download the Exam Result from the below links and search the Exam Result.