BRAC NGO Job Circular 2021: BRAC Just published a new job circular for the vacant position. Applicants can find the online application form at careers.brac.net.
Let’s Dive it in:
BRAC Job Circular:
|Online Application Portal||:||careers.brac.net|
|Educational Qualification||:||Graduation and Post Graduation Level.|
|Application||:||Online Based Recruitment System|
|Application Opening Date||:||–|
|Closing Date||:||23th January 2021|
Position and Recruitment: Young Professional Program
- Area Sales Manager (Aarong Dairy)
- Senior Officer, Monitoring Department
- Product Manager, Vegetable (BRAC Seed and Agro Enterprise)
- Foreman, Automobile Workshop (Aarong Dairy)
- Program Manager, Partnership & Coordination (Contractual); Humanitarian Crisis Management Program
- Sector Lead, Protection (Contractual); Humanitarian Crisis Management Program
- In-charge, Chilling Center (Aarong Dairy)
- Partnership Analyst; Advocacy for Social Change
- Officer, Accounts (BRAC Nursery Enterprise)
- District Manager, Community Empowerment Program
- Program Organizer, IDP
- Graduation and Post Graduations level according to the requirements .
- Divergent thinking
- Having a strong communication skill.
You must have willingness to go anywhere in Bangladesh for a minimum 2 Years.
Comprehensive Package and Benefits:
- She/he gets Health and Life Insurance.
- Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund.
- Festival and Performance Bonus.
- Gratuity and Others.
BRAC e-recruitment Online Application
Eligible and Interested can apply through BRAC e-recruitment System- careers.brac.net or bdjobs e-mail job positing or Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com.
The three processes and Details Application Instruction are as follows:
BRAC e-recruitment System:
For Apply through BRAC e-recruitment System, Please follow the below instruction:
- First of All, Visit- careers.brac.net and Select a post.
- After selecting a post- Click Apply Button.
If you have BRAC e-recruitment account just Log in with that information. Please Sign Up if you don’t have user account in BRAC e-recruitment System.
Account Creation Instruction:
- Please do not leave the * marked items blank.
- Use your valid email address wherever is required.
- You can create only one account with your email address.
- Maximum length of your password should be 30.
- After the form is filled out properly please click on Submit button.
- Important After submitting, your User ID and Password will be mailed to your email account.
- Log in with your User ID and Password and Fill up all the information
- Submit the Application
Second, Bdjobs E-mail Job Posting:
If have Don’t have bdjobs.com account, first create an account and login with your USER ID and Password and Send your resume by e-mail.
Third, E-mail You CV:
You can also apply by simply sending your resume or C.V at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post name in the subject.
BRAC NGO Admit Card Download:
Eligible Candidate will get a notification in their Mobile SMS for download the admit card.
To download the admit card visit- careers.brac.net or bdjobs.com and Login with you User Id and Password
You can find details information and update information at the official website of BRAC.
The Brac Authority will publish the seat plan, exam venue and center on their official website- brac.net
BRAC NGO Exam Result:
After the Exam, The BRAC Authority will publish the exam result. You can find your result on brac.net [Official Website]
You can also search it From Here
|BRAC Job Circular [Exam Result- Young Professional Program]||Download Result|
Seems like, you got all the information, For more information Visit- brac.net or careers.brac.net